Tiger-Rock Martial Arts Greystone periodically offers our Member Parents a safe and fun environment for their children with "Parent's Night Out".
Bring the kids, let them hang out with our Certified Instructors and Staff for an evening filled with food, games, movies (G Rated) and good, clean Tiger-Rock FUN! While we keep them busy, Parents can run important errands, go shopping, or simply enjoy time out as an adult!
When is our next Parent's Night Out Event?
Parent’s Night Out Rules:
1. Everyone must follow the instructions of the staff.
2. All participants must take part in all scheduled activities.
3. No coolers, drink items, or food items may be brought in with child.
4. No electronics or toys.
5. No bad behavior or horseplay. If child is a disruptive force during Parent’s Night Out, the Instructor
may choose to call parent and release him/her from the Parent’s Night Out with NO REFUND.
6. Please leave valuables at home. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
Join our newsletter today to find out our latest news and specials!
Read what people are saying about our programs.